Invisihear Ltd. is the owner of this website, and where the terms “we”, “us” and “our”, are used they refer directly to Invisihear. ‘You’ and ‘yours’ refers to the customer If you visit the Invisihear site, order or purchase any items from us, you are agreeing to and are bound by the following 'Terms an Conditions'. The ‘Terms and Conditions’ apply to everyone who uses the website, which includes, but is not limited to, any users who are customers, merchants, browsers, and those who contribute content. Please read the terms and conditions carefully before accessing the website and using any of the services.
All new products, pages or features we add to the website will be subject to the ‘Terms and Conditions’. We reserve the right to replace, change or update any part of the ‘Terms and Conditions’ at any time and will post them on our website accordingly. You are responsible for checking these terms and conditions when using our website and services.
Section 1 – About us and Contact?
- 1.1 We are Invisihear Ltd – a limited company incorporated and registered in England and Wales: Company Number 08418349: Registered office: Unit 7 Courtyard 31, Pontefract Road, Normanton, England, WF6 1JU: VAT number: GB 765 346 017
- 1.2 Contact us on: email@example.com
- 1.3 Contacting you. Should we need to contact you, we will email you at the email address you provided when placing your order.
Section 2 – Placing an Order
- 2.1 How to place an order. Orders can only made through our website. When you have added the product(s) you would like to your basket, you will go through our checkout, where you will need to enter your contact details, delivery, and billing information. Please check your order very carefully (e.g., the products, quantity, and delivery address) before clicking the “place order” button.
- 2.2 Acceptance of your order. Your order is an offer from you to us to buy the product(s) in your basket. After you place an order, you will receive an email from us confirming that we have received it. Official acceptance of your order takes place when we email you to confirm we have dispatched your products. At this point a contract will come into existence between both parties. When we acknowledge your order, we will confirm your order number. Please quote this number should you need to contact us.
- 2.3 Restrictions on placing orders. To order our products, you must be at least 18 years old and be authorised to use the payment method which you use to pay for the products you order.
Section 3 – Our right to Cancel
- 3.1 Unable to fulfil your order. In the unlikely event that we are unable to fulfil your order (e.g., the product is out of stock, we haven’t been able to verify the billing information you’ve provided, you have requested delivery to a country that we do not currently ship to, or there has been an error in the pricing or description of the product), we will let you know by email and we won’t charge you for the product.
- 3.2 Unusual or suspicious activity. Our products are provided for your personal use only. We reserve the right to cancel an order if we notice something unusual or suspect that our products are being exploited for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose. If this happens to you and you think we have made a mistake, get in touch with our customer service team through our online form: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3.3 Suspending the supply of products. There may be times when we must suspend the supply of a product to:
- 3.3.1 deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes
- 3.3.2 update the product to reflect any changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and/or
- 3.3.3 make changes to the product as notified by us to you.
Section 4 – Our Products
- 4.1 What we provide. We provide instant fit hearing aids, batteries, and accessories
- 4.2 Descriptions of our products. All pictures of our products (and packaging) on the website are for illustrative purposes only. We try to ensure that colours and models are displayed accurately but we cannot guarantee that the colour or design of an item exactly reflects those of our products.
Section 5 - Delivery
- 5.1 Delivery destination. Unfortunately, we do not currently ship to the following countries: Russian Federation, Iran, Venezuela, Pakistan, Lebanon, Syria, Bahrain, Kuwait, Kosovo and Saudi Arabia
- 5.2 Delivery costs. Standard postal delivery is free when spending over £40. You can request other delivery methods for an additional charge.
- 5.3 Additional charges. Any customs, duties or additional charges which apply to your order (if your order is delivered outside of the UK, for instance) will be your responsibility and are not included in the delivery costs.
- 5.4 When we will provide the products. When we deliver the products to you will depend on the delivery method you select during the order process, please refer to our delivery timings here: If you are buying products during promotional periods, it may take a little longer for our products to be delivered to you.
- 5.5 We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If delivery of the products to you is delayed by an event outside our control (e.g., because of postal/courier delays, logistics or bad weather), we will let you know as soon as possible. If there is a risk of substantial delay, you can contact us to cancel your order and we will refund you for any products you have paid for but not received.
- 5.6 If you are not available when the product is delivered. If no one is available to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, the courier will notify you of the delivery attempt and tell you how to rearrange delivery or collection of the products.
Section 6 – Your rights to End the Contract
- 6.1 You can always end your contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract, as set out below. We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract and nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
- 6.2 If what you have bought is faulty or differs substantially from the description on our website you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the product replaced or to be given a refund). In these cases, the return will be free in the United Kingdom provided you return the product to us within 30 days (unless stated otherwise on our website) from the date you receive it.
- 6.3 If you want to end the contract because of one of the reasons set out below, the contract will end immediately, we will refund you in full for any products which you have paid for, but which have not been supplied to you. The reasons are:
- 6.3.1 we have told you about an upcoming change to the product or these terms which you do not agree to.
- 6.3.2 we have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered, and you do not wish to proceed.
- 6.3.3 we have told you that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control.
- 6.3.4 we have suspended supply of the products for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than four weeks; or
- 6.3.5 you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
- 6.4 If you have changed your mind about the product. We offer a goodwill guarantee which gives you 30 days (unless stated otherwise on our website) to change your mind and receive a refund instead of the standard 14 days (which does not affect your legal rights in relation to faulty products). You have 30 days (unless stated otherwise on our website) from the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the products to change your mind. If your products are split into several deliveries over different days, you have until 30 days (unless stated otherwise on our website) after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the last delivery to change your mind. In either case, you will need to pay the cost of the return as set out in our returns process. Please note that some products cannot be returned, such as:
- 6.4.1 products that are not in their original packaging or have had any damage to the packaging.
- 6.4.2 any product which has been damaged or defaced in any way.
- 6.4.3 any product which is missing any component part(s) when returned by you (unless this is because of something we have done); and
- 6.4.4 any products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
- 6.5 In all other cases (if we are not at fault and there is no right to change your mind). Even if we are not at fault and you do not have a right to change your mind, you can still end the contract before the products are delivered and paid for – just contact us to let us know.
Section 7 – Ending the contract / Returns.
- 7.1 Tell us you want to end the contract. To end the contract with us, ask us any questions or in the unlikely event that you have any complaints about the product, please let us know by contacting our customer service team through our online form at email@example.com. Unless stated otherwise on our website, please provide your name, delivery address, order number and email address so we can help you quickly and easily.
- 7.2 Returning products after ending the contract. If you end the contract for any reason after products have been sent to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. The process for returning products to us is set out in our Returns Policy. Enter the required information (including details of the product(s) you are returning and the reason(s) for the return) and print a returns label. Following this, you should leave the package containing the product(s) you are returning (with the returns label securely attached) at one of the collection points that we identify to you. Please make sure that the products are returned to us within 30 days.
- 7.3 How and when we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid for the products (including delivery costs where applicable) by the method you used for payment. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind, your refund will be made within 14 days from the day we receive the unused product back from you.
Section 8 – Our rights to End the Contract
- 8.1 We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if:
- 8.1.1 within a reasonable time of us asking for it, you do not provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products, for example, the address for delivery; or
- 8.1.2 within a reasonable time, you do not allow us to deliver the products to you.
- 8.2 Refunds. If we end the contract in the situations set out in clause 8.1, we will refund any money you have paid to us for products we have not provided.
Section 9 – Price and Payment
- 9.1 Where you will find the price of the product. The price of the product (which includes VAT) will be the price published on the product pages where you can place your order. We take care to ensure that the price of the product published is correct. However, please see clause 9.4 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the product you order. We do offer a ‘buy now, pay later’ option and a ‘pay in 3’ option with Klarna. If you would like to know more about these options, visit Klarna. Please note that additional terms and conditions will apply if you choose either of these options – please see Klarna
- 9.2 If there is a change in the rate of VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
- 9.3 We may alter the price of our products. We may, occasionally, need to make changes to the price of some of our products. When this occurs, we will update the prices on our website. If you placed your order for a product before the price change, the price stated on our website at the time when you placed your order will be the price you pay.
- 9.4 What happens if we price items incorrectly. It is possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products may be priced incorrectly. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, if the product’s correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund any sums you have paid and will require the return of any products supplied to you.
- 9.5 When and how you must pay. We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal and Apple Pay. We will not charge you until we dispatch the products to you, although the price payable by you for the products may appear as pending transactions against the payment method you use.
We also offer the option for you to purchase using Klarna Bank (AB) (publ) in the form of 2 different products:
- (a) 'Pay Later’ gives you up to 30 days to pay for your order: and,
- (b) 'Pay in 3' allows you to split the cost into 3 monthly payments with no interest, fees or credit agreement required.
The availability of these options to you is subject to approval by Klarna.
Please note that we reserve the right to withdraw or suspend these options with Klarna at any time at our sole discretion.
Section 10 – Our Responsibility for Loss or Damage
- 10.1 Our responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen.
- 10.2 We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products (including the right to receive products which are: as described and match information we provided to you; of satisfactory quality; fit for any particular purpose made known to us; and supplied with reasonable skill and care); and for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
- 10.3 We accept no liability for business losses. We only supply the products for private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Section 11 – Use of you Personal Information
Section 12 – Other Important Terms
- 12.1 Nobody else has any rights under this contract. This contract is between you, the purchaser and us, the supplier. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- 12.2 We may change these terms at any time. Changes may be made to these terms at any time to reflect changes in the law or for any other reason. The current version of terms will always be displayed on the website. Please read before placing an order for any products to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made since your last visit to our website.
- 12.3 If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. The paragraphs of these terms operate separately from each other. If for any reason a court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in effect.
- 12.4 Should we delay in enforcing this contract, we will be able to enforce it later. If we do not immediately request that you do anything you are required to do according to these terms, or if we delay in taking action against you in respect of your breaking this contract, it will not mean that you are not obliged to do those things and it will not prevent us taking action against you at a later date.
- 12.5 The law applying to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland, you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland, you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.